Honourable Mention at Compasso d'Oro Awards

2014

We received an Honourable Mention at the Compasso d’Oro awards for our acclaimed product Lithoverde®, 99% composed of recycled natural stone, with the remaining 1% being a natural resin.


Conferred every 3 years and selected by an international panel of judges, the Compasso d’Oro is universally regarded as the most prestigious design award in the world.